Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho. . .

POSTED BY ADRIENNE: 
I've been making work again. Granted its really silly work, but its work none-the-less. I feel like its totally different from my work in undergrad as far as mood and intention goes but some of the imagery is the same.  I'm drawing much more than normal. 

Also, currently making art for the Tomato Art Festival Show that is held in East Nashville on August 9th. I'll be posting those as soon as they are finished.  I could not be more glad to have a deadline again. 

Another announcement: Jerry Phillips, our friend Alex Griendling, and I are collaborating on a sort of traveling sketchbook project that we created. The theme is "Animal, Vegetable, Mineral" I'm sure we'll be periodically posting things about that as well. 

And heres a few of my sketches as of late: 
(unfinished), old letterpress/tea/ink/graphite/colored pencil/marker, 2008

Thoughtful Accusations, pencil/tea/ink/old letterpress,2008

Train of Thought,  chalk/tea/color pencil/ink/graphite/old letterpress, 2008

(unfinished), color pencil/graphite/ink, 2008

field studies, color pencil/ink/old letterpress, 2008

P.S. My 24th birthday is on Friday. If you want to get me something wonderful, I suggest going to Etsy. (just kidding. but seriously.) 

1 comment:

Jerry said...

adrienne.

these are fun! i should do some fun stuff too.