Friday, October 24, 2008

And So It Begins

POSTED BY ADRIENNE
I decided last night that I need to start being serious about my grad school research. Until now I have flirted with the idea, gotten lots of pretty packets in the mail, but haven't made any serious commitment about looking at the pros and cons of each program. 

Since I know a few people are here are gradschool experienced, any suggestions about how I should go about making decisions would be extremely helpful. 

I think I want my grad degree to be in Printmaking/Book Arts/Papermaking but I want a school that has a working letterpress area. I'm also interested in Museum Studies....so....I need to make up my mind and.or figure out how to do ALL of that at once. If I'm going back to school, I'm definitely planning on making it worth it. (obviously)

I've gotten info from everywhere: 
UCLA
OTIS
KU
Montana State
Univ. of the Arts
Agnes Scott
NIU
Wisconsin Madison
UTK
WashU
UGA
RISD
Columbia 
KCAI



I need help. 


No comments: